Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menin Gate video


Friday 8 August 2008 at Menin Gate, Belgium
During the Last Post ceremony I thought I would try running video mode on the Panasonic digital camera and was happily trying to hold things steady when I got this flashing warning in the screen that I only had 30 seconds left of battery time. I got this countdown and was hoping that the buglers would finish before my camera stopped.
You can see the result in the video.
Sue has since told us that her and Frank, "scored a really good last post last time...... complete with a brass band from UK and a bag piper...... was very moving and lasted 20 odd mins!

What a challenge it was to get the video uploaded. Left the computer on overnight, with the message 'still uploading'. I hope my data cap has not been exceeded for the month.

No comments: